Publius Forum

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Almost news from my emails

Family Research Council: Teen Wins Fight for Antiabortion Club at School. (Washington Post, by Theresa Vargas, 11/06/07).

Round-up from the Daily Star (Lebanon):

Libya stands by demand for translations of passports.

TRIPOLI: Libya on Tuesday confirmed it will turn away Western visitors to the North African nation unless they provide Arabic translations of their passports. "Libya will not reverse its decision, nor will it take into consideration the international reaction" and uproar triggered by the new restrictions, a Libyan official told AFP.

"The West demands that we translate our passports into English and therefore we must act in kind. It is only normal," said the official. "Travelers arriving with foreign language passports are perturbing officials at border posts and airports because they don't know foreign languages."

Hmm...where have I heard that before? lol.
FORGET ABOUT IT! I have started this 4 freakin' times, and now I couldn't get back onto blogger for almost 12 hours. I don't care anymore about what is happening out there. I want to know what is happening here! Sheesh. Sorry ya'll. I'll get back to it later. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.