Publius Forum

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Free Speech supressed; interview by Always on Watch

These are two stories entwined into one that we should wake up to reality of how close this is becoming to America. What is 'it'? 'It' is the reach of the Saudi Arabian government's ability to silence those who do not agree with Wahhabism.

Links: The Gathering Storm Radio Show, Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, The American Center for Democracy, Funding Evil: How Terrorism Is financed and How to Stop It, and Always on Watch.

H/t: The Amboy Times.

Update: Please forgive me. I just noticed that this was in draft instead of published, and I can tell why by looking at it. I wanted to get it to your attention, but I just didn't. No excuses. You can catch it on their site, though. I hear it is very good. Again, I am sorry I didn't get it to you in time. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.