Publius Forum

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I may take the day off...

I have so much work to do that I may take the day off from blogging. Actually, I will be moving some of my writings: My Newz 'n Ideas, Causes of Interest, Knickerbocker News, DoD Daily News, DoD Daily News-2, Loving God Holy, Love America First and Love America First-2 from their old place to this blog. Now do you understand why it was so important to me to start over? lol. I needed ONE blog...period.

I would sometimes cut/paste posts back and forth. Knicerbocker News is the more professional sites I had. I did allow others to write there, but it got too hard to do my posting and editing theirs. It wore me out. I wanted to get the fun back. I'm afraid I won't be able to do this until I get all of my posts over here. Arghh.

I pray for everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I will be writing a post about the truth of the first Thanksgiving and how we became a capitalist society. Coming attraction! :)

God bless our troops, our country, our families, and the new media! And God bless you.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Technorati Technorati. Add this post to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!

This is a 'Hello!' open trackback Linkfest. Come on and join us. ;)

Posts I've trackbacked to at Linkfest: Perri Nelson's Website: Erosion, third world county: Make your own micro-mini-brewery and a batch of George Washington’s “small beer”, The World According to Carl: Dick Wilson — (1916-2007) R.I.P., Pirate's Cove: TLF: Newsweek Tells Americans How Mean We Are, Stuck On Stupid: Thanksgiving Linkfest 11/21-11/25/2007, The Amboy Times: The Libel Tourist, Big Dog's Weblog: Democrats Fail to Support the Troops, Chuck Adkins: It’s the Tuesday “Grumpy Man Special” Open Trackback and Open Thread Fest, Dumb Ox Daily News: Beacon of truth? or, Sick Circus? Peggy Noonan Opines... , Public Domain Clip Art: The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus, and Right Voices: Def Sec Robert Gates Calls Reids Bluff: Massive Layoffs For Military, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Trackbacks to this post (most recent tb listed first):
  • 3. third world county: In Every Thing Give Thanks: T-13; 1.48.
  • 2. Mark My Words: Trespass, and then you can own it.
  • 1. The Amboy Times: Muslims Riot in Calcutta.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.