Publius Forum

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Check out my archives

I'm going to be moving many of my earlier posts over to this site tonight, so have some fun looking around. As I post them, I shall add them here. Does anyone remember Terri Shiavo? That is the first post that I can retrieve from Causes of Interest. It was written there on March 8, 2005, but it was originally posted at My Newz 'n Ideas. You may notice that I give Causes of Interest the credit. That's because I was just starting that site, and I want to give credit where credit is due. I almost always cross-posted back to my main site, My Newz 'n Ideas. That is, before I opened this site. lol.

Have a great Saturday night, and remember our Troops. Say some prayers, send some cards, send a 'Thank You', but do something. Please. Let politics go by the wayside when it comes to the men and women are doing all they can to make sure we remain free to do all that we can. God bless them and you.

Add this post to Technorati Technorati. Add this post to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.