Publius Forum

Sunday, March 16, 2008

News List: ME, SW Asia, suicide bomber

Today's news is from US Central Command. One article is older than the rest, because I just realized my rss has been changed. Thanks for not telling me, guys. (sarcasm) Let's begin.

Girls study physics in Oruzgan Province.
PRT eases link between Ab Kamari villages, Qala-e-Naw.
Taji rails open for first time since 2003.
Haqqani Network claims responsibility for Sabari blast.
UPDATE: CFs kill two terrorists; woman killed.

Sorry this is such a short list, but I've been fighting off a migraine. Not that this matters much. Have a great day.

Posts I've trackbacked to: The Amboy Times: Top Saudi cleric calls for writers' deaths, Woman Honor Thyself: St. Patrick’s Day FooD..Mmmm, Right Truth: Obama's Nation of Islam Connections and other Sunday Reading. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.