Publius Forum

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gotta hurry

My brother feels like cleaning, and who am I to stop him? lol. The only problem is, he wants to clean up my computer area. That includes my computer. He is so afraid of me when it comes to my computer. Ain't I trained him proper? ;)

If you could, please find something to read on the post I did yesterday. Gee, wouldn't ya know it? The computer is offline! Argghhh! We can fix it. It's just one more pain. lol. Goodness, it took longer to fix the problem than it did to write this. Hmm. Have a great weekend.

Posts I've trackposted to:
Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!
Posts that have trackbacked to this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.