Publius Forum

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Laz-e-daz 'n laz-e-nites

Yes, I plead guilty to being lazy. So what? I have actually been working on my WP site, and I'm thinking of maybe switching over to there. I don't know, what do you think? It has its pro's, but it also has its cons. One of the cons is that I'm not that familiar with the codes. This blogger, though, I don't know. I like it, but then I don't. It just takes me too daggone long to do the linkfests. That's what it boils down to, and I'm not about to give them up! ;)

So, as if you couldn't tell, I'm leaving this open to everyone to link their post on their site and then trackback to me here. If you don't have trackback, just leave me a comment with the Title, a short piece of your post, and the post's URL Permalink. Also, please let me know it's your trackback, just in case I suddenly get stupid. I doubt that would ever happen, but we never know...lol. Have a great day.

Posts I've trackposted to at Linkfest and other sites:
Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!
Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. Right Truth: PATIENT EVIL - An R.J. Godlewski / Right Truth Blog Exclusive - Chapter Eighteen.
PATIENT EVIL...
2. walls of the city: law abiding gun owner.
In celebration of the recent Heller decision, I performed one of my many duties as a law abiding gun owner and procured another method for safely storing my rifle and pistol. This is not to say I did not have...
3. Beagle Scout: Invasion: Mexican Army member(s) commit(s) Phoenix home invasion and murder.
In Phoenix, a home invasion and murder turns out to be an invasion of another kind: An invasion of the US by one or more (active duty status unreported) members of the Mexican military services...
4. Beagle Scout: No ice for Santa.
Steve Connor breathlessly reports on climate change (what used to be called weather) for the UK Independent. It seems unthinkable, but for the first time in human history, ice is on course to disappear entirely from the North Pole this year...
5. Pirate's Cove: Surrender Monkey Friday: The Neurosis Of The NY Times.
Surrendie is thrilled today of the neurotic Sybil like articles available in the NY Times. First, he wants you to read this: The individual right to bear arms identified by the Supreme Court on Thursday will have little practical impact in most of...
6. McCain Blogs: Surrender Monkey Friday: The Neurosis Of The NY Times.
Surrendie is thrilled today of the neurotic Sybil like articles available in the NY Times. First, he wants you to read this. The individual right to bear arms identified by the Supreme Court on Thursday will have little practical impact in most of the...
7. The Amboy Times: Sniffer Dogs Offend Muslims.
Hat tip, Sounder...
8. Cao's Blog: Pizzas for the troops for the 4th of July!!!
I heard an interview with this guy on Johnny B the other day. He got into contact with General Petraeus and they’ve managed to coordinate an amazing thing; they’re getting some infamous deep dish Lou Malnati’s pizzas to the troops fo...
9. Right Truth: PATIENT EVIL - An R.J. Godlewski / Right Truth Blog Exclusive - Chapter Nineteen -eBook.
PATIENT EVIL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.