Publius Forum

Saturday, June 7, 2008

My day's lesson

I woke up, read a little, fell asleep on the computer, woke up, read a little more, fell asleep again, woke up, went to my bed for a nap, woke up, read some more, listen to BlogTalkRadio.com (Rational Black Man and A Newt One), read my email, threw out some of it, answered some of it, and basically did what I do everyday. This is a day in the life of Rosemary! ;)

I usually have 100's of thoughts for posts during the day, and I can barely recall them when it comes to writing. If you are writer like me then you will understand this. Ever since I was a little girl, if I did not write it down when I though of it, it was gone forever.

There are so many beautiful songs that will never be sung, so many books that will never be written, so many invention that will never come to pass. At least not by me. All because I did not write it down.

The lesson? Always carry a pad of paper and pen! That is, if you are a writer. ;)

Have a nice weekend.

Posts I've trackposted to:
Faultline USA: Heartless Hartford Connecticut.
third world county: Monday, Monday...and Monday.
Right Truth: British government discrinates against Christianity, favors Islam.
Adam's Blog: Abraham Lincoln Quote of the Day.
The World According To Carl: How The Mainstream Media Of Today Would Have Likely Covered The Invasion At Normandy During World War II.
Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker: Call 2-1-1- in Houston Metro Area now for evac assistance later.
Democrat=Solialist: NEWS & OPINION ROUNDUP (9 JUNE 2008).
A NEWT ONE: UHOH!!! Beware Of The Moonbat Frenzy! Bush Didn't Lie!!
Conservative Cat: It's Spam Rant Time.
Pursuing Holing: Senator Mary Landieu has LOST. HER. MIND.
Right Voices: Another Example of Why America Is In Trouble.
Thanks to: Linkfest Haven Deluxe.
Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!
Posts that have trackbacked to this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.