Publius Forum

Thursday, July 17, 2008

OMG, THIS IS POLITICALLY FUNNY!

I heard about this video over the radio, and he was correct. You really cannot get the gist of it over the radio. This is one funny video about both McCain and Obama! Hey man, we know you've spent millions of dollars already, but it's time to start campaignin'!
For those of you who are unable to put this video on your blog, here is the link to view it at YouTube.

Let's face it, I'm not thrilled with McCain, and Obama will cost us more than we have. As far as I can tell. That is the only thing we know about Obama. (Shhh. I know we know more than that, but I'm trying to keep this civil. lol) McCain is out there pandering to people who shouldn't be voting in the first place again about AMNESTY. *sigh* It's about time we had some fun with them, and thanks to JibJab, we can. Right on JibJab!

PS. Maybe you won't find it as funny as I do, but that's okay. I think it's hilarious, and that's what really counts, right? ;)

Hat tip: The Hill Street Blahg and JibJab.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.