Publius Forum

Monday, July 14, 2008

WSJ: Escape From Iran vs Batebi Is Free!

I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one to write about Ahmad Batebi's escape to freedom back on July 6, 2008, but it's nice to see the 'almost' dinasuar media catching up to us. This is in regard to the article in the Wall Street Journal titled, 'Escape From Iran'.

I sure do wish they would tell us something we don't already know, since they have all these sources and so much money to spend to gather information. I know I shouldn't complain since they finally wrote SOMETHING, but it just seems they could know a lot more than I do. Oh well. Maybe some day...

You may find the article they wrote here and my article here. I will let you be the judge on who did the better reporting.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him.

PS. There is an Open Trackback party over at Rosemary's News and Ideas. Don't forget to stop by with your own posts. Just add this post to the post you want to share, then trackback to me. It is done so much easier over there. That's one of the reasons I started that site! Have a very nice day, and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.