Publius Forum

Monday, August 11, 2008

I’m about to scream

This cannot be happening. I have been working on this since Saturday afternoon. What is it that I’ve been working on? Ah, getting this computer connection working.

I called one person on Saturday, and she told me I could have a technician here by Monday. Then when I called today, they said I would NOT have one here until Wednesday. I am officially going stir crazy!

Please forgive for not answering your e-mails. I cannot see them. Rurik, I’m sorry about not being able to post the article I’ve written for Monday to be posted on Tuesday. By the time I am able to post anything, it will be old news. (Aside from the fact that it'll be late!)

Georgia is on the brink of being pulled back into the USSR, and President Bush better stop the KGB and Putin. Those so-called ’peace-keepers’ are actually Russian soldiers who’ve been practicing this take-over for months, if not years.

Okay, I must admit I took a break. Like I said, I’m going stir crazy. Now the news is that Putin told his gangster troops to cease-fire, so he says, but they are continuing their march closer and closer inside Georgia.

PRESIDENT BUSH, DO SOMETHING!

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.