Publius Forum

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Homerun Sarah Barracuda

I had to turn off all the TV's and radios to collect my thoughts. I loved Sarah's speech. It seemed more like a conversation than a speech. Were there any memorable statements? Drill Baby Drill! I loved her attack on the press about her not having any experience. She put them in their place by telling them, Obama and the world what actual responsibilities a Mayor has, in contrast to a 'community organizer'. LOL. One is held accountable by the people, the other does not. Can you guess which one?

I love her fiery spirit, and she is ladylike at the same time. I love her sense of humor. She took one sentence to tell the media to back off her family. She stated that she has a family very much like everyone else's. It looks perfect from the outside, but it is rather interesting on the inside. Other than (something like) that, that's all she said about her family. Besides the fact that she loves them very much. She means it.

That is what I like about her. I can believe her. She didn't try to wow me, she didn't try to smother me with false policy promises, she just spoke confidently and straight. They want to go to Washington to shake things up, and I believe they will be successful.

Listen to the speech if you missed it.
Hat tip: Political Animal.
Did you know that Joey's state has the same number of electoral college votes, and it can fit into Alaska 250X! And they call her state LITTLE? LOL. You go, Girl. Job well done.

Rudy was excellent, too! BTW, who was that woman that kept saying, "I know John McCain..."? That got old very quickly, and it was also annoying. Just so anyone on the staff can know, if you happen to read this. ;)

Update: Does anyone remember what happened when Newt Gingrich was being interviewed by a reporter? Here it is in a little more context.

Hat tip: PascoGOP. September 02, 2008, MSNBC reporter Ron Allen asks Newt Gingrich. Website: Stuck On Stupid.
To be fair, I think this young reporter had many people to interview and didn't have an answer for Newt. After all, could you name one thing?

When John McCain gives his speech tonight, I sure hope he discusses some philisophies that are important to the GOP. Also, I'd like to know what he has in mind for judges, illegal aliens, human trafficking, jihadis, Gitmo, etc. Man, I wish she was on the top of the ticket! ;)

Have a great day, and I'll read your articles if you post a link to their Permalink here, put my permalink in your article (usually at the bottom or end) and then trackback to me.

PS. I've asked some friends to send me their articles Permalinks so that I may add them to this article. I will continue to add them as they come in. Okay guys, start sending them! lol.

This is courtesy from Mark: C-SPAN's coverage of the 3rd night.

Thank you, Mark.

Update II: The links are starting to come in, thanks to my good friends. Why don't I just list them with their names and titles? Here they are:
Big Dog - Sarah Palin Cleans Their Clocks.
Stop the ACLU - Bulletin from Wasilla.
There's My Two Cents - Who is Sarah Palin?
There's My Two Cents - Palin and the Punditry.
There's My Two Cents - Palin Delivers.
Adam's Blog - Palin Round-Up.

Update III: I'm still collecting links, just in case you are wondering. Please feel free to share them. I may put these links on another post so they get more recognition. I'm not sure, but I might. Keep 'em coming!

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Today I am having a Linkfest party for all my friends, the ones I know and the ones I will come to know. If you have a post you would like to share with more people, why not trackpost it here? All you have to do is add my Permalink somewhere in your article (usually at the bottom), then trackback to it. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback Everyone have a nice day.

Friends I have trackbacked to through Linkfest and others: Stuck on Stupid - Newt Gingrich Challenges MSNBC Reporter On Sarah Palin's VP Qualifications, Political Animal - Sarah Palin Acceptance Speech, Mark My Words - Sarah Palin's experience vs Obama?, Mark My Words - Sarah Palin - RNC convention speech.

Friends who have shared their posts for your reading pleasure:
1. Right Truth - A Better Country.
2. Blog @ MoreWhat.com - Could a Blue State Go Red?
3. Walls of the City - no addition required.
4. The Amboy Times - O'Reilly interviews Obama.
5. Third World County - 0.01%.
6. Right Voices - Will some enterprising MSM member ask Organizer in Chief Obama if he’ll call for a police surge to protect the lives of his own Illinois constitutents?
7. Conservative Cat - Sarah Palin Topless.
8. Blog @ MoreWhat.com - Aafia Siddiqui, Al Jazeera and Wuz Up?
9. Stageleft:. Life on the left side - A Passenger Bill Of Rights Sounds Good To Me.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.