Publius Forum

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

By Getting Out The Vote More

I'm writing this before the debate tonight so you may understand I mean what I am saying. Forget the debate. Whether or not he 'wins' or 'loses', it does not matter. Who shows up on November 4, 2008 does, and it's the only thing that matters. It is NOT up to John McCain to get us to our sorry butts to polls. It us up to us.

We already know there are 1.3 million voters (fraud?) registered by ACORN. We have to come out in number greater than this in all 50 states to win this race. What did hear? Did I hear you whining? REALLY? STOP IT.

John McCain was OFF my list, not on the low end. That does not matter now. He is our candidate, and it will be a lot easier trying to keep him in check than it will be to pick up the pieces of our demoralized military, get the Marxists out of the federal government, get the Hyde Act (no pay for abortions) put back in place, and RENEW relationships with Israel.

This is a great and dangerous time. We must think bigger than ourselves. I do not even like this man, but I do respect him. I do know that Sen. Obama will take us into dangerous waters by his foreign policy ideas. So hold your nose if you have to, but vote. Get as many people as you can to vote for Sen. McCain as well. Maybe in four years, we can have ourselves Sarah! ;)

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!
Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis
Everyday I have an Open Trackback Linkfest party for all my friends - the ones I know and the ones I will come to know. If you have a post you would like to share, why not trackpost it here? All you have to do is add my Permalink somewhere in your article (usually at the bottom), then trackback to it. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback? Everyone have a nice day.

Friends I have trackbacked to through Linkfest and others: third world county - Google Chrome? Yes and No, thanks to Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis.

Friends who have shared their posts for your reading pleasure:
2 third world county - Reflections on a Category B Personality Disorder.
But what did Peck say about human evil that reminds me so much of Obama in particular?...

Trackback URL [Right click, 'Copy Shortcut', paste to trackback.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.