Publius Forum

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Clean Your Sidebar Often Or Else...

I knew it would take some time, and that it did. It has now been three days (I think, I haven't been sleeping that much). You must check EVERY site you haven't been to for a while just to make sure someone is still there. That is one of the ways I've been able to get out of blogging for a while. Actually, my computer started locking up on me, and I don't know why.

I thought it could have something to do with the number of gadgets I have on it, so I am moving my sidebar to Rosemary's Blogrolls. Yeah, I had to create ANOTHER headache. lol. Since I have this site and Rosemary's News and Ideas, I have links that I have here but not there and vise-versa. Hopefully with these new links, that won't happen again.

I put the links into categories so people could seek their interests. Just to give you an idea of how many links I have, I put all of those links alphabetically into one category, Rosemary's Blogroll. And that's not all of them! Ugh...

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.