Publius Forum

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Is Your Faith Curious?

I heard a very intriguing sermon this morning, and I was wondering if I was the only one who was curious about those questions sometimes mistaken for doubt. Remember as a child how everything was brand new and it had to be explored? Do we do this with something that is so fascinating and wondrous we cannot even describe it sometimes, yet do we examine it with the same enthusiasm? Gosh, I wish I did. I must confess, I do not. After this sermon, I think I just may start!

This is such a question, I think it would be a good idea to leave it up to discussion. I know I could use all the help you can offer. Thanks. ;)

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Today is an open trackback at Rosemary's Thoughts. You are all welcome to add this URL to your post, trackback to me, and I shall add your name as a contributor. This means you can post whatever you like (tasteful and edifying) here. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback? Everyone have a blessed day.

These friends from Linkfest shared these posts with us for your reading pleasure:
1. The World According To Carl: Some Thursday Humor.
2. Woman Honor Thyself: Pancakes…Mmmmmmm!
3. The World According To Carl: IT’S FAT TUESDAY 2009! (For Those Unfamiliar: “Fat Tuesday” = “Mardi Gras".
4. Mark My Words: Does God Exist?
5. Nuke's: Live free or die.
6. The Virtuous Republic: Mirror, Mirror Obama.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's Thoughts. Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.