Publius Forum

Monday, February 23, 2009

Leona Lewis - Footprints In The Sand

This lady is not only beautiful, she has been gifted by God with a very sweet and tender voice. Please listen to her sing. When I first heard her, I knew I had to share her with you. I hope this edifies you today. ;)


This song is so true. I pray these words for every Servicemember who is in the line of fire and those who are not. Also, I would like to extend my prayer to those who've served before and never received the proper recognized. I remember you. I thank you for your service. Welcome home.

Remember - He is always there for you. All you have to do is reach out and ask for His Guidance, Love, Mercy, Grace, Forgiveness, Help, and whatever is your need. He is always Faithful. God bless you, and have a very blessed day.

Tip o' the hat: David L. Brown aka Blade Runner.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

I am sharing this beautiful lady with a gifted voice with my friends:

Cross-posted @ Talon, The Conservative Underground, Smart Girl Politics and Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.