Publius Forum

Friday, September 25, 2009

Have We No Shame?

I found these videos over at Winston's site, The Spirit of Man. He is an Iranian dissident who lives in Canada. I borrowed one of these videos to show you what a real leader does and says, but you really should follow the link below to see the other 3 videos. It is moving, angering, and down right true.


Have we forgotten the Holocaust? Have we forgotten 9/11/01? What is happening to our society when we allow, no, condone, the torture and murder of an ally to placate the murderous ambitions of terrorists? Where is our humanity? Have we no shame?

I have not forgotten. I stand with all the Jewish people who desire peace but are ready to defend their tiny country, and I stand with all Iranians who desire freedon and liberty. I just wish there was more I could do. God, please forgive us.

Link: Have you no shame?

Hat tip: Winston.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.