Publius Forum

Thursday, November 12, 2009

One Of My Best Friends Died

I apologize for not being here for a while. See, my computer went to computer heaven. I am rather shook up. I started to buy a new computer immediately, but everytime I hit the 'Calculate' button, I received an error message.

That's easy enough, or so I thought. I'll just call the store. So I did. After about 6 calls to the store and 2 calls returned to me, we were no closer to getting me a new computer. *sigh*

The problem was in their bundling. None of their computers would accept the continue button. So, it wasn't just my imagination!

We finally sold it separately (I told them I was only going to pay for the bundle price). That worked. It should be on its way after tomorrow. Until then, I have to use my brother's computer AFTER he goes to sleep. For once in our lifetimes, we have the same sleeping hours!

Stay tuned. I have some very important information to share with you about the Farmers Relay Rally and the Citizens Initiative that we are going to get 1.2 million signatures for to get it on the ballot this November. Lots of info, and all of you can help. See ya then. God bless.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Long Beach Patriots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.