Publius Forum

Friday, September 24, 2010

Star Parker 4 Congress Town Hall

The evening after the rally Oct. 4th (which I hope to see all of your friends and family and you there), Star is going to have a Town Hall beginning at 7 pm until 9 pm. It will be held at the Petroleum Club, 3636 Linden Avenue, Long Beach, CA. The Long Beach Patriots have also been invited to attend.

We will be allowed to ask questions when the time is right, and I hope many of you have great questions. I personally want Star Parker to beat Laura Richardson to win, but we still have to hold each congressional critters' feet to the fire.

Our work is just beginning. We need a steering committee, and I am searching for volunteers. One man has already stood up for the cause. I hope many others will follow up in their own way. See ya there!

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent information I loved it.I didn't expect that this information will impress me a lot.This is one of my favorite blog i am visiting everyday.
    I 've added your blog to My Blog Roll at

    http://auditions-for-all.blogspot.com/
    So would you put my blog too, on you...

    you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get relative and useful information form your site.
    Great work keep going.

    Hope you would add my blog.
    Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.