Publius Forum

Friday, September 24, 2010

LB Patriots: Meet Our Candidate

Star Parker is running against Congresswoman Laura Richardson in district 37. The Long Beach Patriots have been invited to this rally. You do not have to live in this district to show your support (or donate). She is a wonderful person with a great history. It's a lot like mine, but she has done much to help everyone with her non-profit business to excel beyond what they thought they ever could.

Please come to show your support. This is also one those Kick Pelosi off the Speaker's chair. (I know I got it wrong, but it's the same meaning.) It is going to be fun, and you have an opportunity to meet our next representative for CA-37!

It will beginning at 2 pm and continue until 4 pm. It will be held at George's 50's Diner, 4390 Atlantic Avenue in Long Beach. (2-4) There will be enough parking, so you don't have to worry about that this time. The number to the diner is (562) 427-5979 if you have any questions about parking.

Oh my, did I forget the date? The date is October 4, 2010. D'oh. Please call me at 251-7280 to let me know if you are coming to this event. They need to know how many people to be prepared for beforehand. Please do not text me, because I haven't figured out how to use that yet. haha. I look forward to a big turnout on this day, because we need to show the American people we have not given up and gone home. I will see you, and the people you have invited, there. Have a blessed day.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.