Publius Forum

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Need Your Opinion...

I have been very busy today moving everything I've ever written over to Rosemary's Thoughts (at WordPress). I would like everyone who would like their blog on my blogroll to leave me a comment so I can add it. Also, I need to know if you like the new site or should I stay where I am?

It's very easy for me to operate over at WordPress.com, and I'm very disgusted with blogger.com. I don't know what to do! I need all of your help, and that is why I am putting this post on the open trackback today. PLEASE answer me! I cannot make this decision on my own. If you love me, you will help me. LOL. :)

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Fark Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us Digg!

These are the posts I've trackbacked to: The Amboy Times, Outside the Beltway, Blog @ MoreWhat.com, Perri Nelson's Website, DeMediacratic Nation, Adam's Blog, Big Dog's Weblog, Right Truth, Inside the Northwest Territory, Nuke's News & Views, Shadowscope, Webloggin, Leaning Straight Up, Cao's Blog, The Bullwinkle Blog, Conservative Cat, Conservative Thoughts, Colloquium, Pursuing Holiness, Diary of the Mad Pigeon, third world county, Woman Honor Thyself, The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns, The World According to Carl, Pirate's Cove, Planck's Constant, The Pink Flamingo, Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker, and The Yankee Sailor, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

These are the nice people to have come to my rescue, lol:
  • third world county: T-13, 1.42: Thirteen Ways to Improve Public Education.
  • Blue Star Chronicles: The Committee for Ex-Muslims Campaigns for Freedom.
  • Blue Star Chronicles: Muslim Terrorists Leaders Threaten to Kill Madonna.
  • Blue Star Chronicles: I've Had Jury Duty This Week.
  • the so called me: Ask Me Anything. Where do babies come from if not my Mommy's tummy?
  • The Stout Republican: Hellgate Beta.
  • The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehads of the Day award.
  • Conservative Thoughts: General Petraeus and Amb Crocker at National Press Club.
  • DeMediacratic Nation: Clinton, the Left and Adherence to the Agenda.
  • Inside the Northwest territory: Today in History.
  • CommonSenseAmerica: Will Saul Arellano Finally Get What Was Stolen From Him?
  • The Florida Masochist: Florida the rules are different here Chapter CL.
  • Nanotechnology Today: World Trade Center Computational Nanotechnology.
  • Pirate's Cove: ANSWER Hopes For Civil Disobedience.
  • The Florida Masochist: US Solheim Cup team- White women only need apply?
  • Right Truth: Yes, the CIA Helped Germany Foil Recent Terror Plot.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.