Publius Forum

Thursday, September 6, 2007

NFL: SEASON'S OPENING GAME!

New Orleans Saints vs. Indianapolis Colts will play tonight in the opening of the professional football season! (Final: NO 10; IND 41.) The game will start at 8:30 pm EST. Who wants to win more? I know the Saints would love a win, and I'd like them to have it, but I have to go with the Colts. They're looking pretty good, and it's no time to be picking favorites for the heck of it. ;)

The next games will be played on Sunday at separate times. Some will play at 1 pm EST, three will at 4:15 pm EST and yet one will play at 8:15 pm EST. There will also be two games on Monday, but there is no more Monday Nite Live. Grrrr. I will just give you the teams, my picks, and the final scores. Have a great football weekend!

Here are the Sunday listings, starting with the 1 pm EST: Denver Broncos vs. *Buffalo Bills: Final: DEN 15; BUF 14 (you still suck, Denver!), Tennessee Titans vs. *Jacksonville Jaguars: Final: TEN 13; JAC 10, Miami Dolphins vs. *Washington Redskins: Final: MIA 13; WAS 16, *Carolina Panthers vs. St. Louis Rams: Final: CAR 27; STL 13, New England Patriots vs. *NY Jets: Final NE 38; NYJ 14, Atlanta Falcons vs. *Minnesota Vikings: Final: ATL 3; MIN 24, *Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns: Final: PIT 34; CLE 7, *Philadephia Eagles vs. Green Bay Packers: Final: PHI 13; GB 16 OT and Kansas City Chiefs vs. *Houston Texans: Final: KC 3; HOU 20.

Here are the three teams playing at the 4:15 pm EST time. Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. *Seattle Seahawks: Final: TB 6; SEA 20 (good game), Chicago Bears vs. *San Diego Chargers: Final: CHI 3; SD 14, and Detroit Lions vs. *Oakland Raiders: Final: DET 36; OAK 21.

This is the game that plays at 8:15 pm EST, NY Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys: Final: NYG 35; DAL 45.

Oh no! I just remembered that Reggie Bush is with the Saints. It is almost half-time, and the teams are tied at 10 points each. Under these conditions, I am giving myself permission to change my mind. I want the Saints to win. HEY! I'm a woman. Deal with it. After all, I had to deal with my computer freezing up on me again...uh oh. I think I'll stick with my first instincts from now on. grrrrrrrrrr.

Here are the two teams that will play on Monday starting at 7 pm EST and 10:15 pm EST respectively. *Baltimore Ravens vs Cincinnati Bengals: Final: BAL ; CIN , and Arizona Cardinals vs. San Franscico 49ers: Final: ARI ; SF .

PS. Sorry, Debbie. I've been so busy that this is the only thing I have time to post. I promise not tell anyone, though. lol.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Fark Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us Digg!

Well. It seems like my instincts won again. Boo. I only time to write one post today, because I've been busy trying to get all of my other posts over to my new site. So this is it. I hope you don't mind. ;)

These are the posts I've trackbacked to: Diary of the Mad Pigeon, The Amboy Times, Leaning Straight Up, DeMediacratic Nation, Right Truth, Big Dog's Weblog, The World According to Carl, The World According to Carl, Perri Nelson's Website, Faultline USA, DeMediacratic Nation, Shadowscope, Pirate's Cove, Blue Star Chronicles, Webloggin, Leaning Straight Up, Conservative Cat, High Desert Wanderer, The Yankee Sailor, Blue Star Chronicles, and Nuke's News & Views, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

These are the people who've been kind enough to trackback to me:
  • The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
  • Faultline USA: My Haunted TV. (OMG!)
  • The Florida Masochist: Aliza Schwab. Outrageous. A must read.
  • Right Truth: THE NEW PALESTINE POST.
  • DeMediacratic Nation: Bin Ladin Needs his own Dr. 90210.
  • CommonSenseAmerica: Another Green Card Program.
  • Phastidio.net: Leftist Bullshit [Weekend Open Trackback].
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.