Publius Forum

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Howdy, ya'll

Sorry I'm so late, but I've been setting up a site for someone who has about as much knowledge about blogger.com as I had about it when I first started. Wow. That brings back so many memories! I'll never forget the time I forgot to save the template BEFORE I tried playing with it. Now I save them all just for the heck of it, even when I need to!

Anyway, I'm going to be busy for a minute. I'm going to add the trackbacks to my last post. I don't really like to have my personal life out there, but I hope it helps someone who ends up with wrist drop. I may have a cast on, but I see no reason for that to stop me from blogging. Maybe just a little slower, but not quit.

Posts I've trackbacked to: Stuck On Stupid, Blog @ MoreWhat.com, Phastidio.net, The Magical Rose Garden, The Populist, The World According to Carl, The World According to Carl, Blue Star Chronicles, The Amboy Times, MacBro's Place, and Right Truth, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Kind people who've trackbacked to this post through Linkfest:
1. All the news: Howdy, ya'll.
2. Chuck Adkins: Early Sunday Morning Trackback and Open Thread.
3. Shadowscope: Rudy Giuliani Supports Drug Dealers.
4. Stuck On Stupid: Democrats Woo Voters at Iowa Swine Barn.
5. The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
6. The Florida Masochist: Weekly Dolphins prediction.
7. Adam's Blog: Conservatives Revolt.
8. The Florida Masochist: History repeats itself.
9. The Amboy Times: They Want Us to Lose.
10. Rhymes With Right: Of Course Lotteries Shortchange Schools.
11. Planck's Constant: The Muslim Guide to Cybersex.
12. Right Voices: The NYT’s Devotes Two Columns Of Hate Toward Justice Clarence Thomas.
13. Right Truth: A Moment of Tranquility with Hillary (just for fun).
14. Woman Honor Thyself: Muzlim Docs Choose whom to “heal”.
15. Webloggin: Mirror to Bush: Look at Reflection to Understand Losses in 2006.
16. Leaning Straight Up: Looking for Sanity in San Francisco.
17. The Florida Masochist: Casting Call.
18. The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
19. The Florida Masochist: Archbishop Christodoulos.

Kind people who've trackbacked to this post at my blogger site:
1. Global American Discourse: CNAS: Intellectual Support on Foreign Policy for Hillary Rodham Clinton.
2. Global American Discourse: Media and Jurists’ Humiliation to the Iraq War and the War on Terror. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.