Publius Forum

Friday, October 5, 2007

diog: left radial nerve palsy

i would like to thank everyone for their heart-felt prayers for me, first of all. I was correct. it was a nerve. gee, i hope it wasn't me! lol. if that doesn't make sense (and it doesn't, lol), please don't worry. they put a cast on my wrist from my fingers all the way to my elbow. just thought i'd let those who were concerned how i am doing. ;)

Add this post to Fark Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us Digg!

Open Trackback: and they thought they couldd keep me down. lol.

trackback to this post: http://rosemarysthoughts.com/2007/10/05/diog-left-radial-nerve-palsy/trackback/

posts i have trackbacked to:

to find the people who've trackbacked to this post, please follow the link above provided for trackbacks to this post.

Thank you, everyone. I will try to put your post on the front page (at the other site), but don't hold your breath. my whole arm hurts now! lol.

p.s. nighty-night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.