Publius Forum

Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday's Open Trackback

Starting today, I will be making every effort to finish moving all of my posts (written elsewhere) to this site. This is going to take considerable time. Almost all of my waking hours. I started very seriously yesterday and I got 2 finished, 7000+ to go. This is not encouraging! However, I am going to accomplish this task. (Please pray for me. lol)

I shall post a linkfest everyday, and I will add your post to the front page as soon as possible. Remember, I will be quite busy. So please be patient. I pray for everyone to have a Merry ChristMass with Good Will Towards Men. (Ladies, that includes us, because the Bible is referring to Mankind. So don't allow your panties to get in a bunch! lol) Have a nice day.

Posts I've trackbacked to at Linkfest: Faultline USA: This Careful Generation, Right Truth: Osama bin Laden, Adam's Blog: DragonLady's World, Post of the Day for December 17, 2007, Blue Star Chronicles: Beer Monday: Democrats who need to learn to duck, Pirate's Cove, Celebrity Smack: Saugage Links, The Pink Flamingo, The Bullwinkle Blog, Dumb Ox Daily News: Ron Paul: No Shortage of Enthusiasm or ..., and Conservative Cat, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Technorati Technorati. Add this post to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!

Trackbacks to this post (most recent tb listed first):

  • The Florida Masochist: Gambling on Florida.
  • 10. the so called me: Some Nifty Handbags.
  • 9. Mark My Words: Karma bitch slaps a bitch.
  • 8. The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
  • 7. third world county: We’re All Cretins.
  • 6. Wolf Pangloss: Antifa’s Fascist Aunty.
  • 5. Wolf Pangloss: Is This the New Normal?
  • 4. Mark My Words: The taming of a shrewd.
  • 3. Right Voices: Oh Happy Day: Telecoms Get Immunity, Dodd Doesn’t Get His Way, And The Nutroots Live Up To Their Name.
  • 2. 123beta: Send A Christmas Card To The ACLU.
  • 1. Conservative Cat: Boots the Cat, Episode 1: The Choosing.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.