Publius Forum

Saturday, January 5, 2008

'Whiskey 4 My Men, Beer 4 My Horses'

This is a beautifully created video using Toby Keith's song, 'Whiskey for My Men, Beer for My Horses.' It is very moving and touching. If you are a whoos like me, I recommend a tissue or two. You will be filled with pride, and you will also find it within you to carry on. God bless you all, and come home soon and well.


This was submitted to YouTube by Phil. Thank you, Sir. God bless your family and you.

Update: I found something rather disturbing, and I would like to clarify this before I even post it. There is a subscriber to Phil who may or may not be a racist. I cannot tell, because I refuse to look at anything that has the Klan attached to it in any manner. You may look for yourself at huntermark94. Disgusting if true. Please let me know if you happen to watch it. I'd like to know what I am putting out there. I understand he is just a subscriber, but still. The stench...

It does not, however, take anything away from Toby Keith's song or himself. He is a fine man and a great artist!

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Posts I've trackbacked to at Samantha Burns' OTA, Linkfest and others: Big Dog's Weblog: Is Hillary Toast?, The Amboy Times: UK Blogger Arrested, The World According To Carl: Britney Spears, Shadowscope: Where is Meredith Emerson?, third world county: Hosting Woes, 123beta: Open Trackback Weekend, Adam's Blog: Post of the Day for January 4, 2008, Right Truth: Fellow Blogger Lionheart to be arrested for speaking the truth - UPDATE, Stix Blog: More from Lionheart, The World According To Carl: PhotoHunt 91: Delicious, Shadowscope: PhotoHunt Saturday...Messy, Pirate's Cove: Iraqi PM Shows Where The Blame Belongs, Big Dog's Weblog: Clinton Campaign: Unthinking Iowans Picked Obama, Right Voices: It's Obama in Iowa, Right Truth: Barack Obama - Inspirational Speaker, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Trackbacks to this post (most recent tb listed first):
11. Planck's Constant: Are Big Dogs Safe around Little Children.
10. 123beta: Adam Gadahn: Idle Threats.
9. third world county: Let’s Hear From “That Other Nut” Too!
8. Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker: Further Risks of Energy Saving Bulbs.
7. Adam's Blog: Public Serpents.
6. Wolf Pangloss: Prophylactic War and the Choice Doctrine. Hmmm, Could it work?
5. Wolf Pangloss: Things I learned from the NH Debates.
4. Right Truth: Sunday Reading List, January 6, 2008.
3. Right Truth: Barack Obama - Inspirational Speaker.
2. Stix Blog: More from Lionheart.
1. The Virtuous Republic: Why I want Georgia to Succeed. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.