Publius Forum

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Saturday Night

...and I ain't got nobody, I don't even have some money, so I'll just stay home. lol. Actually, I'd like to take some time off to catch up on my reading. If you would like to share your posts here, feel free to do so. Remember, Linkfest is a great place to do open trackbacks. There are many great bloggers who take advantage of its social networking. Check it out. Have a great day.

Posts I've trackbacked to at Linkfest and other sites:
Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!
Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. Adam's Blog: John McCain’s Memory Problems.
2. Cao's Blog: Drew Carey’s Reason TV.
3. Right Truth: Sunday Reading List 2/24/08.
4. Woman Honor Thyself: Jasmine Kranat: Are You JewisH?
5. Big Dogs Weblog: Will NYT Hit Piece Help McCain?
6. Conservative Cat: 02/24/08: Kate Beckinsale.
7. Planck's Constant: Obama, Oral Sex and Cocaine - None of Our Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.