Publius Forum

Friday, June 27, 2008

Um...Need some advise

OMG! It's almost Midnight, and I haven't posted anything yet. Well, here I am. I am working on another site, Rosemary's News and Ideas. This is a combination of my very first site, My Newz 'n Ideas and Rosemary's Thoughts. I sure hope I don't screw everyone up! Well, I will be going away again. I'm going to finish working on the other site. Please go over and let me know if you think I should switch or stay here. Your opinion means a lot to me. I'll remain posting here for now, so don't worry. I shall return!

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

This is an open trackback post. Feel free to put your best, funniest, or misc. work here. Share it with others. Not familiar with trackbacks? First, choose the article you want to promote. Copy/paste my permalink (URL) to your post. Then send a trackback to me. Don't have one? You can use Wizbang Standalone Trackback Pinger. Otherwise, leave a comment for me with the permalink for your post, the name of your blog, and a small excerpt, and I will add it to the list. There are three trackbacks which I recommend: Open Trackback Alliance, (host an open trackpost) and Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. Stageleft:. Life on the left side: Things I Read On The InterTubes.
2. Beagle Scout: Support H.R. 3089, the No More Excuses Energy Act of 2007.
3. Adam's Blog: Call Me Hussein?
4. The World According To Carl: Lamenting The Pensacola Ice Pilots: Now Defunct.
5. Right Truth: Perseverance: Reflections from a Conversation with Duane "Dog" Chapman.
6. McCain's Blogs: Obama Treats Women On Staff Unfairly.
7. Shadowscope: Blogs For Borders Video Blogburst.
8. Right Truth: Terrorism, Religion, Obama, and America.
9. walls of the city: i never would have guessed.
10. Leaning Straight Up: Is Obama our most well known illegal alien?
11. Leaning Straight Up: Are blogs the criticize Obama being shut down deliberately? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.