Publius Forum

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Open Trackback Holiday

I surely wish I could offer you some words of wisdom, but alas, I cannot. I am disgusted with both candidates for president, it's too hot, my brother is bugging me to watch a vampire movie with him (those are some of my favorite!), Jesse Helms has died and I'm upset about that because they are trying to portray him as evil just because he chose to stick to his principles, and the whole world is going insane. Other than that, I can't think of a word to say. ;)

Dear Lord,

Please accept Senator Jesse Helms into Heaven. Let him know that we miss him very much, and could You possibly send down 536 like him? In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.