Publius Forum

Saturday, February 14, 2009

UK vs Geert Wilders' 'Fitna'

Many of my readers are aware of my wrath toward cowards who quiver in the face of threats made to people who choose to retain their free speech in the face of Islamism arrogance. Geert Wilders is a hero in this department, the UK gov't is full of cowards.

Geert has made a documentary named, 'Fitna', which uses the parts of the Koran which the jihadis exploit for political manipulation to warn the west about what is vital to our survival. For this, he is being prosecuted by the Dutch government, thanks to the Muslims who've invaded their country and silenced the good Muslim population.

The UK invited Geert to speak at their showing of this documentay, but a couple of ministries (how ironic, stop using the name 'Ministry'. You are not ministers!) disinvited him because HE is considered a bigger threat to their peace than the jihadis!

So. What to do? I have the documentary for you to watch here. Let them come after me, too. I am not afraid. Ya see, we have this little thing called the 2nd Amendment in America, and I know how to use it to my benefit and protection. I consider a threat from any jihadi to my person and livelihood to be a reasonable enough threat to do my duty for my country. Don't be afraid. Tell me your name and address. Unless, of course, you are cowards like the rest of the jihadis and the UK government...

You may also read The speech Geert Wilders would have given had the UK not been filled with cowards and dhimmis.

BTW, jihadis are those who give Muslims a bad name and make life harder for them. This in no way has anything to do with the good Muslims I know and the good Muslims I do not know. Let's just make this perfectly clear. After 9/11/01, my door and heart was open to any Muslim woman who felt they needed refuge. So don't even go down that road. Jihadis are the racists here, not the American people. It sure would be nice, however, if more American Muslims would stand up against the jihadis.

There are a few that I know of who do a great job of standing up and against the jihadis. Here are their links: The Spirit Of Man, Muslims Against Sharia and American Islamic Forum for Democracy. Check them out and decide for yourself if they are speaking out loudly enough for you. Frankly, I don't believe they are receiving the attention they deserve. There are also many more, but I do not have their links. Thank you, and have a nice day.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

What better way spread some love than with a St. Valentine's Day Open Trackback? Just add my post's URL to your post, and ping me back. What? You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback? Happy St. Valentine's Day!

A few friends I've shared this post with: Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker: Credibility, Planck's Constant: Geert Wilders` speech in House of Lords, The Pink Flamingo: Obama, Soros, The Economy, Elections and the Fairness Doctrine and Woman Honor Thyself: Geert Wilders: Banned from the U.K., thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Here are some fine posts from my friends at Linkfest who've opened their post to you for your reading pleasure:
1. Plank's Constant: Geert Wilders speech in Once-Brave Britain.
2. Woman Honor Thyself: Muslims Beating and Killing Women.
3. The World According To Carl: Uncle Jay Explains The News — February 16, 2009.
4. Woman Honor Thyself: Shahar Peer Visa Denial: Women’s Tennis Association does NOTHING.
5. Right Voices: No Need For The Automakers And UAW To Meet Today’s Deadline, You Are Handing Them $7 Billion Today, No Questions Asked.
6. The World According To Carl: Ephesians 4:29 and Blogging.
7. The Virtuous Republic: Hell’s Government Officials of the Day: Luzerne County Judges.

Cross-posted @ Talon, The Conservative Underground, SmartGirlPolitics, Muslims Against Sharia and Rosemary's News and Ideas. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.