Publius Forum

Thursday, September 17, 2009

9/12/09 March On DC Tea Party Videos

Wow. One of my friends sent me an e-mail with many pictures and videos. They are awesome. The videos I have chosen to share with you have 8 parts to them. (I think.) These are being provided by MoxNewsDotCom. The site may be found at MOXNews.
Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.1. 10:57. I call it the history of the beginning of the end of the beginning. Jenny: CAN YOU HEAR US NOW?

Dick Armey Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.2 REDUX. 8:36. Brendan Steinhauser and Dick Armey speak.

Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.3. 7:30. James Anderer was a victim of the government when they stole his car dealership that he had in his family for quite a while.

Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.4. 10:56.

Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.5. 8:33.

Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.6. 10:53.
I have chosen this one to play here (although I will provide the link in case my computer goes screwy), because it includes many of the people I care about. They sign a rap song to salute our brave men and women, yes--they are not forgotten, and a lady I adore. Yes, she speaks for me!


Here is the link: Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.7. 9:51 minutes.
Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.8. 10:41.

Senator DeMint Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.9. 10:54.

Betsy McCaughey Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.10. 10:06. Greg Harrell, Ohio Coal Miner.

Congressman Pence Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.11. 10:19.

Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.12. Doc Thompson, Radio Talk Show host from Virginia.

Congresswoman Blackburn Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.13. 9:36.

Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.14. 10:47.

Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.15. 10:58. Mario Lopez, National Hispanic Leadership Fund, Founder and President. Kelly Hoag, Former Marine Captain, Iraq War Veteran, Hector Barreto, Latino Coalition Chairman, Former Admistrator, SBA 2001-2006. Plus more.

Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.16. 9:21. Bomb scare. Nice, jackass.

Tea Party (Taxpayer) March On Washington DC pt.17. 10:59.
Well, I hope you get the idea. There are many more videos from other people, all of these were posted by MoxNewsDotCom. Everytime I thought I was almost done, bam! There's 5 more! ;)

He/she did a very good job of making what appears to be a continuous video. I guess the camera or the upload at YouTube would only allow 11 minutes at a time, so he/she sliced them together. That is why I posted so many. Some tapes end in the middle of what someone is saying, and the next one picks up the rest of the speech. Cool! I know that was a lot of work. Please check them out. Have a great day, ya'll!

Hat tip: President/Boardmember of Eagles UP!

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Long Beach Patriots. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.