Publius Forum

Friday, September 18, 2009

Smacking Allies In The Face Isn't Healthy

Right now I am so frustrated and angry (ie. frightened) that I am going to refer you to the article I just read in the Wall Street Journal opinion section. I don't know if I can withstand another 9/11/2001. Can you?

Here is the link. Please read this so you know what I am talking about. Talking about "chickens coming home to roost'! This is going to make us more vulnerable, not safe.

Since when does the Commie state of the USSR get a veto over whether we put defensive missiles wherever we need them? Oh, Obama, if you only knew how weak you appear to the entire world. These commies invade Georgia, you want them to sit down and talk. If someone invades my apartment, they're dead. There will be no time for talking. If they were not invited and I don't know them, they are there for one reason and isn't a good one.

You have smacked all of our allies in the face, pretty hard I might add, while at the same time trying to make friends with our enemies. Have you given it ANY thought as to why they are our enemies? Could it be they hate our Republic? Yes, it could. And they love your weakness and feeble mind.

Please remember that you are president of the United States and us alone. Your job is to protect us. If anything happens to us while you are president, I will blame you without forgiveness. What you have done by snatching away our agreement with Poland and the Czech Republic is unconscionable. Please rethink your decision.

Until then, Tea Party On! Also, Congresswoman Richardson (CA-D) of the 37th district was found to be one of the 15 most corrupt people in Congress, but I cannot find the source for that statement. That leaves me with a very difficult question. Should I run for Congress? How do I start an exploratory thingy. (Is that grass roots enough for ya? haha.) Please let me know what you think. It takes money which I don't have. But it also takes passion to do the right thing which I do have. I'll be waiting for your input.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.