Today I am just going to post some of the articles I have already written, because I do not think I shall be posting anymore about the NIE. That is, of course, unless something is said about it that is wrong, Wrong, WRONG! Here we go:
Iran's no problem, they've only be at war with us for 28 years (1st).
Is DNI trying to sabotage intelligence? (2nd)
More info on the NIE (3rd).
Tikrit Law School affiliates with Baltimore Law School.
Flag-raising Marks Culmination of Airman’s Dream.
Obstacle clearing teams keep Anbar roadways safe.
Air Force firefighters teach Iraqis blaze fighting basics.
Army Mechanics Go Distance to Keep Wheels Rolling.
Paratroopers from Five Nations Jump in 'Bright Star'.
From the list of my last 10 posts, I imagine you can understand why I hate to be distracted by beauratic idiots. IMHO.
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND Debbie's interview with a man who served at Pearl Harbor in the 1980's. To all of our men, women and children who have endured this unbearable era of our history, thank you for not being so selfish so that we did not lose our nation. You did well, and I thank you all for each sacrifice. God bless you.
Michelle Malkin also has a great passage for today's 66th Year Remembrance of that day of Infamy. HAT/TIP: Steve who is a commenter at Right Truth.
I hope you enjoy them. This is my regularly scheduled day for the Open Trackback Alliance. It is run by Samantha Burns, and I would like anyone who is interested in joining to just click on the symbol below for more information.
I am also linking to Linkfest's 'Linkfest Haven Oasis.' These linkfests are a fantastic aide for you to improve your readership, if you are interested. Just remember that at this site, there is no place for porn. If you want to place your cooking tips, sports scores and talk, politics, religion, international news, counterterrorism news, misc. or any such matter, it is welcomed here. Have a great weekend, and God bless you. (For my Jewish friends, G-d bless you, and Happy Hannikkah!)
Posts I've trackbacked to at Open Trackback Alliance Weekend and Linkfest: (OTA) Pirate's Cove, MacBro's Place, Blue Star Chronicles, Woman Honor Thyself, Stix Blog, CommonSenseAmerica, 123beta, The World According to Carl, and Church and State.
(Linkfest) Phastidio.net, third world county, Right Truth, Pursuing Holiness, Nuke's, Outside the Beltway, Adam's Blog, The Pink Flamingo, Leaning Straight Up, Big Dog's Weblog, The Bullwinkle Blog, The Amboy Times, High Desert Wanderer, Adeline and Hazel, Right Voices, Mac's Opinion, Stop the ACLU, MacBro's Reviews, Chuck Adkins, and Right Voices, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.
Trackbacks to this post (most recent tb listed first):
17. The Florida Masochist: Weekly Dolphins prediction.
16. The Florida Masochist: Marilou Ranario.
15. The Florida Masochist: The Knuckleheads of the Day award.
14. The Florida Masochist: Just sinful.
13. Blue Star Chronicles: Filipinos Ask the United Nations to Send Angelina Jolie to Help Them.
12. Blue Star Chronicles: Gennifer Flowers is Considering Supporting Hillary in 2008.
11. Shadowscope: Shoppers return to Omaha mall.
10. The Florida Masochist: Those Florida Panthers.
9. Right Truth: Human Rights Violation and Torture under Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Regime.
8. The Amboy Times: Offended, offended, and offended some more.
7. The Florida Masochist: Correspondence chess antics.
6. The Florida Masochist: Mitt Romney meet Michael Corleone.
5. Faultline USA: America’s Border and Sovereignty in Giuliani’s Han.
Darn computer went nuts on me again. I'll be right back. Arghh.
4. The Florida Masochist: The Knuckleheads of the Day award.
3. Shadowscope: Pearl Harbor Day.
2. Musings of a Mad Macedonian: A Visit to Baghdad: A Christmas Tribute to the Troops.
1. 123beta: Firefox Hack Worth A Second Mention. Digg!