Publius Forum

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Ala'a Hikmat-Iraqi's Woman Athlete

I found out about this story a few days ago, but I had no way to help her. She is in need of instruction, proper clothing, etc., and the Council is upset with her for letting people know.

This is an article written by Mrs. Fayrouz. She is a lady that is offering knowledge about this situation along with a solution that was written on her site July 27, 2004, so make sure you scroll down to 7/27/04. I would pesonally like to thank her for her efforts and determination. It is quite impressive to see the goodness of heart that would come to the aid of another lady. I do not know much about the Middle East, but if most people resemble her, I believe the ME is very rich indeed. Many blessings will follow you, Mrs. Fayrouz. I pray that Ala'a Hikmat has all of her needs met, and that she surprises us all! Godspeed!

Originally posted at Loving God Holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.