Publius Forum

Monday, July 26, 2004

Sweet revenge turns sour

Today, July 26, the Iraqi football team walked away proud, as they won 2-1. I would continue the story, but today is Sunday, Aug. 1, 2004! While Iraq did win against Saudi Arabia, it gives me pain to let you know we lost to China on Friday, July 30. The pain doesn't come from to whom we lost, but that we lost at all. I wanted so much for the Iraqis to have a win under their belt.

That brings me to the next subject: the Olympics! In just 11 days from now (on the 12th,) Iraq will be playing against Portugal at Pompeloponisiaka Stadium in Patra. Then Iraq will go to Athens to play at the Olympic Stadium on August 15 against Costa Rica at Karaiskaki Stadium. Finally, they will play Morocco on August 18 at Pampeloponisiaka Stadium in Patra. Let us keep praying for them to have a victory! Go Iraq, go! Olay!

I would like to give credit to Souran, who gave this information to Nabil on his blogs comments. Thank you both. Many blessings for your families and yourselves.

Originally post at My Newz 'n Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.