Publius Forum

Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Hall of Fame Football Game

Today I am going to try to give as much information (and opinion!) as possible. I am getting my data from the NFL website. This way, you are free to call it the way you like!

On August 9, 2004, Denver Broncos will be playing the Washington Redskins at 8 pm for the Hall of Fame game. I believe that to be EST. I am a Redskins fan, but they seem to disappoint me every time I pick them to win. The Broncos have not been playing the same since Elway retired. I guess I will have to go with my Redskins.

The NFL is going to play 54 games in 25 days. Darn, I refuse to get cable! I do not find it necessary to allow people to rip me off! FREE TV! Nice campaign slogan, huh? NOT! Let the market decide. Everyone, stop paying your cable bill so I can get ESPN! Hey, if they start losing money, they will open up the market! Okay, okay, pay the stupid bill. I don't want to encourage theft!

Well, good luck to all of us football fans. May the best team win!

Originally posted at My Newz 'n Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.