Publius Forum

Friday, August 27, 2004

Incumbent Finance Reform

My, my, my. So you don't like the 527's after all, Sen. Kerry, Sen. McCain, and President Bush? HA HA HA. I don't like government trampling on my first amendment right to free "political" speech! Do you know what I am talking about? Amendment 1. Congress shall make NO law...! It came back to bite you in your butt, did it John Kerry? Ha ha ha. Tough. It doesn't control 527's, so people can say what they like John McCain. Ha ha ha. Tough. If my father, whom I love, cannot shut me up, what makes you think you can? What gives you that right? These are God given rights, not government given. I thought I already made that clear, as did our Founding Fathers! President Bush, shame on you!

Micheal Moore comes out, Kerry and you said nothing. Moveon.org compare our President to Hitler, Kerry and you said nothing. Al Gore goes off the deep end, Kerry and you said nothing. Sen. Kennedy calls you a liar on the Senate floor, Kerry and you said nothing. Now that we have a real debate about the record of Kerry, all of a sudden...everyone calls "foul?" You can't have it both ways, gents.

Are you aware that 87% of all $$$ raised went to Democrats? When the Swift Boat Veterens for Truth raised a couple hundred thousand $$$, everyone has a cow? Why?

So now you want to go to court to shut us up, after you failed in May? Don't you remember? Been there, done that? I remember! You tried to stop it then. By the way...where were you, Mr. Kerry, if you feel so strongly about getting rid of this money? Shame on Congress and you, Mr. President!

Why don't you just get rid of ALL campaign finance laws and let the people speak! WE HAVE THAT GOD GIVEN RIGHT! I am so angry at you, Prez. You haven't even veto'd ANYTHING! For the first time in history, a president has not veto'd one stinking thing! This is one you should have. You don't sign it into law and then expect the Supremes to pull your butt out of the frying pan!

This article may be all over the map, because I can see red, but not the computer! My thoughts are all over the place, because I have held this in for a long time. Please forgive me if my points of contention are all over the place. Thanks. God bless us, forgive us, and save us!

Originally posted at My Newz 'n Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.