Publius Forum

Monday, July 30, 2007

Jack Lewis: I Told You So...

My dear friend, Danny, had written about this five weeks ago. What is 'this'?
A little over a month ago I predicted that we would soon have a case of food borne illness, due to sloppiness in the food industry, specifically related to the use of illegal immigrants in food processing plants. In spite of there being no case of botulism poisoning in three decades, last week it came true, and four people are now in serious condition in a Texas hospital.
I guess I'm just fortunate. I've been boycotting China as best I could ever since Tiananmen Square on June 4, 1989. If you have no idea what I'm referring to, maybe this shall help. If you still do not understand beyond that, there is no hope for you! Digg This Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.