Publius Forum

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Open Trackback Tuesday

Hi everyone. I've seen these all over the place and have become interested in them. I've decided to open up a place for a free exchange of ideas. Even if you would just like to voice your opinion, share some pictures or cartoons, maybe you found nice music, basically anything (nice) that you have posted you may trackback. The only thing I ask in return is that you mention my site in the article you trackback from.

It does not have to be much at all. You can say something, "Trackbacked at Rosemary's Thoughts." I am in the process of moving from about eight sites to just one site, and I need all the help I can get! Thank you, and have a great day.

PS. After you trackback, I will add your site and description to this article. Is that the right way to do it? Or should I just add your name and the title of your trackback? Hmm. We'll try it both ways! :)

Powered (so to speak) by LinkFest, one of the best sources for bloggers to reach out and also to be noticed. Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Perri Nelson's Website, DeMediacratic Nation, Right Truth, Adam's Blog, Blue Star Chronicles, Pirate's Cove, The Pink Flamingo, Webloggin, The Amboy Times, Leaning Straight Up, Republican National Convention Blog, Conservative Cat, Conservative Thoughts, and Pursuing Holiness, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

DeMediacratic Nation:
The Martyrdom Seeking Culture will Protect Us Against ALL Social Problems: Any and all difficulties a zealous belief system faces are unbeatable if you just believe...
Webloggin:
Reporters Go Sightseeing To The Gaza Strip - I’m Not Surprised: The only thoughts I have regarding this story is that the AP reporters along with the rest of the MSM truly are terrorist cheerleaders who would like to see nothing more than the West along with Israel to go down in flames. For me, this goes down as o...
DeMediacratic Nation:
Victory has a Hundred Fathers, but Defeat is an Orphan: Yesterday saw the publication of an OpEd in The NY Times regarding the Iraq Theater in the war on terror written by Michael O’Hanlon and Kenneth Pollack entitled, “A War We Just Might Win.” Say, have you heard about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.