Publius Forum

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Prayers for Chief Justice Roberts

I have received at least two articles, one requesting for prayers for the Chief Justice and another explaining what possibly could have happened because he suffers the same condition. These are two friends that I trust, not just something off of a push poll.

I really would appreciate it if you would give them a read. The first one (for prayers) is Chief Justice Roberts Suffers Seizure, and the second one (condition) is Chief Justice Roberts and Seizures. These are two fine gentlemen, and I believe they speak from the heart and knowledge.

To the Roberts family, I pray for you all. Being an epileptic, I know you must feel so helpless. Do not. God is control. There is nothing you do, and there is nothing you did to cause this, so just be there for him. He will let you know if there is anything necessary.

I also pray for the Chief Justice himself. May he feel better soon. I will do my personal prayer privately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.