Publius Forum

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Round-up of Michael Yon's articles; OTB

For those of you who do not who Michael Yon is, he is a citizen journalist who has been in Iraq and Afghanistan for most of the war with the only support coming from you and me. He is giving us the news that most 'journalists' are afraid to go forth and find the facts about their articles. Michael, on the other hand, goes right out there with the Marines, Soldiers, and whomever will have him.

Here are some of his latest writings:
Into the Sea.

While we Sleep.

The Ghosts of Anbar: Part 1 of 4.
These are all must reads, so I cannot say which one to prefer. If I had to, however, I think it might be the last one (but certainly not the least one!). Please find his donations tab, and help him with whatever you can. He truly appreciates any amount you can spare. Like I said, he's on his own (with us and for us). Thank you.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

I have chosen this article as my Linkfest today because I really admire Michael Yon. I may not agree with him all the time, but hey? How boring that would be! lol.

PS. If I've trackbacked to you and your name is not on here, that is because I went to your site and my name was not on your post. My apologies if I made a mistake. Please notify me, and I will correct it. Thank you.

These are the posts that I have trackbacked to: Perri Nelson's Website, DeMediacratic Nation, Adam's Blog, Right Truth, Leaning Straight Up, Conservative Cat, third world county, Pirate's Cove, Planck's Constant, Republican National Convention Blog, Right Pundits, Blue Star Chronicles, Webloggin, The Virtuous Republic, Faultline USA, Big Dog's Weblog, Right Truth, CommonSenseAmerica and Right Voices, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

These are the great people with wisdom who have chosen to trackback to me, lol:
CommonSenseAmerica: Attempted Kidnapping of a 5-Year-Old Texas Girl.
Planck's Constant: The AFLAC Scam.
Webloggin: Craig Plays the Victim. Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.