Publius Forum

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bill Roggio: Sr. AQI leader killed

Bill Roggio has a new site: The Long War Journal. What I read today, gives me great pleasure. I would like to share a bit with you to get you to go read it. I’ll give you a hint, a top AQI bites it.
Senior al Qaeda in Iraq leader killed in airstrike.
By Bill Roggio, September 29, 2007, 12:00 AM.

The intelligence-driven raids against al Qaeda in Iraq’s command structure has netted two senior operatives in the past month, a senior American military intelligence official told The Long War Journal. On September 25, Task Force 88, the hunter-killer teams assigned to kill or capture senior al Qaeda operatives, killed Abu Usama al Tunisi, who is described as the possible successor to al Qaeda in Iraq’s leader Abu Ayyub al Masri. On August 31, Task Force 88 killed Abu Yaqub al Masri, al Qaeda’s military advisor to units operating in and around Baghdad. [Read more.]
How about that, eh? Way to go guys. Keep up the good work. The sane among us support not only you, but your mission as well. Godspeed.

PS. My left paw isn't working, so it is hard for me to write. That also makes it difficult to write the trackbacks on the front page. Please forgive me for this. I will correct this as soon as possible. I think it is my wrist, because I can move fingers a little but I cannot lift my hand. Hmm. NO, I will not go to the doctor. For what? So he can tell me I have a pinched nerve? Well...duh. lol.

UPDATE: 18. Leaning Straight Up: San Francisco’s Anti Military Disease Spreads to Oakland. A MUST READ, says me. Toll free to the Capitol: 866-340-9281. Do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.