Publius Forum

Friday, September 7, 2007

TGIF...why?

For a blogger this is supposed to be a time of relaxation, because the traffic (people reading our stuff that we deem important, funny, and all that jazz) has slowed down. This is the time we have found that we can fiddle around with those things we've been trying to get done but could not. WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT THAT?!? (lol)

I'm just saying this because, as many of you know, I am in the process of moving over 4,000 posts from other sites over to this one, Rosemary's Thoughts. I'm not going to erase the other sites, just in case someone happens to stop by. I'll let them know I have moved and to where. This is how much fun I'll be having. STOP LAUGHING!

Sheesh. You'd think my friends would care. You'd think they would let me know a teeny-weeny bit of their knowledge as to how to do this in one step, but noooooooooooooo. They'd rather sit there and laugh at me! Well, I must confess, it is kind of funny if you know what I'm talking about and you don't have to do it! LOL.

That is why this is going to have to be my open trackback post for today. I know. It is neither funny, entertaining, informative, intelligent, or anything else, but it's what I've got. Deal with it. (j/k)

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

These are the people I have trackbacked to: Blog @ MoreWhat.com, Perri Nelson's Website, The Virtuous Republic, The Random Yak, 123beta, Adam's Blog, Right Truth, The Populist, The Uncooperative Radio Show! Aug. 07, 08 and 09, 2007, Shadowscope, Nuke's News & Views, Stuck On Stupid, Webloggin, The Bullwinkle Blog, Cao's Blog, Phastidio.net, , Woman Honor Thyself, 4 Time Father?, Pirate's Cove, Blue Star Chronicles, Right Voices, OTB Sports, and Church and State, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

These are the people that have either forgiven my poor attempt at humor or haven't read my post yet. They are also kind enough to trackback to me:
1. The Amboy Times: Osama bin Liberal.
2. Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker: Great Hurricane of 1900.
3. Blue Star Chronicles: Random Thoughts as the Anniversary of 9/11 Approaches.
4. The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
5. The Florida Masochist: Senator Chuck Hagel to retire.
6. Potbelly Stove: Durbin: J'Accuse.
7. Church and State: Weekend Open Trackback - Sept 7 - 9.
8. Planck's Constant: Mos Def is an Idiot.
9. Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker: East coast to see tropical weather.
10. Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker: A time for solutions. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.