Publius Forum

Monday, October 22, 2007

American Islamic Forum for Democracy News

Today I am going to use the potpourri of news so that I may both share this news with you while at the same time cleaning out my email. (lol)

I am going to start today with M. Zuhdi Jasser's, MD, Chairman, Board of Directors, contributions: I understand the reluctance some may have to reading any of these articles, but this is the voice you have all been denied to hear. The voice you've been seeking. You ask, "Where are the Muslims speakint out against this?" He has been speaking out since September 11, 2007. Now it is up to you to read what the struggle between the Islamist and this man (and those whom are still afraid to speak out except through him) to keep abreast of the news you will never see anywhere else...

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

This is my Tuesday open trackback. Please be so kind that if you trackback to me, leave a link back here. My trackbacks seem to have slipped very much, except for a few faithful friends. :)

People I have trackbacked to: Diary of the Mad Pigeon, Dumb Ox Daily News, Adam's Blog, Pursuing Holiness, The Populist, The Yankee Sailor, Outside the Beltway, Right Voices, Blue Star Chronicles, Pirate's Cove, Blog @ MoreWhat.com, Stuck On Stupid, Leaning Straight Up, Conservative Cat, Perri Nelson's Website, The Amboy Times, Conservative Thoughts, The Yankee Sailor, and Shadowscope, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe. Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.