Publius Forum

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Doctor's visit

I'm not going to be posting this for the Linkfest anymore. I'd rather keep it personal.

The doctor thinks there may be something wrong with his liver. I do not. It isn't because I know more than the doctor, I do not. But the hospital said he was anemic, the doctor said he is missing 5 pints of blood, and he claims it looks like someone who has been drinking. John hasn't had a drink in over 22 years. There simply is no way that could be the cause.

He did order many tests, so I feel good about that. We have to go back tomorrow, because he needs to have not eaten or drinking anything. Water is okay, though.

He also ordered some prescriptions. I had them filled after sending him home. He was tuckered. Well, that's about it. I'm bushed, so good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.