Publius Forum

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Under Distant Stars

I received this email Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2007, from Michael Yon. It blew me away, and that was without reading his article! That is somewhat of a great achievement, since I'm used to not believing our dinosaur media. Well, it must be worse than I thought for it to have surprised me. I feel foolish for having fallen for the news I had believed.

What am I referring to? I'm referring to the conditions in Basra and the British Army. Please read Michael's wonderful article. After all, he is there. He's not getting his news from the terrorists...

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Michael has the real news about what is happening in Iraq in his sector, and it is reliable. That is why I am deciding to include this post, even though I have registered a few in the past couple of days. I believe these people need our support and recognition. That is one of the reasons I have joined Linkfest. To get important messages out and maybe just a little silly, unimportant, light stuff. lol.

Posts I've trackbacked to: Right Pundits, Diary of the Mad Pigeon, The Amboy Times, Dumb Ox Daily News, Pirate's Cove, Outside the Beltway, DeMediacratic Nation, Right Truth, and Conservative Cat, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Kind people who've trackbacked to this post:
1. The Florida Masochist: The Knucklehead of the Day award.
2. The Florida Masochist: Round One.
3. The Florida Masochist: Even more on Andrea Eichhorn.
4. Planck's Constant: Jena 6 Update: Mychal Bell Back where he belongs.
5. 123beta: Larry Craig's 'Super Tuber'.
6. Blue Star Chronicles: Navy Seal Lt. Michael P. Murphy to Recieve Medal of Honor.
7. Blue Star Chronicles: Being Christian in San Francisco is a Tough Gig.
8. Blue Star Chronicles: 350,000 Bodies in Historic London Cemetery to be Dug Up to Make Room for Muslim Burials.
9. Blue Star Chronicles: I'm Going to Buy More Dove Products. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.