Publius Forum

Monday, November 19, 2007

Hello and good-night

As some of you may have noticed, I have been posting close to midnight. I really don't like doing that, because I have promised myself I would write at least once a day. When I write so close to the deadline, I end up taking all of the morning and into the afternoon to finish whatever dribble or masterpiece come out of my heart. lol.

That is why I am writing this now. I am so sleepy that my body may take me to that wondrous place where the cherebim dance and the children play. Yes, I am talking about sleep, but I drifted off there for a minute and started remembering some of my childhood dreams. Boy, were they far out or what?! I could fly, how about you? :)

Add this post to Technorati Technorati. Add this post to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.