Publius Forum

Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Monday Nite and I still hate abc TV

Monday Nite Football is no longer on abc TV. It is on ESPN. That is all good and well if you are one of those people who wastes your money on cable TV! Yes, I consider it a waste, but that is not the reason I hate abc. Is the Super Bowl supposed to be on cable, too? Is this a silly question?

I think not. They claimed that they weren't making money. Is this so? NO, it is not. Football is more watched than basketball and baseball. So why did they sell out? Could it be that it's because the players are predominately black? No, I don't think so, to be fair. I just thought I would throw that in their faces as they do to almost everything I believe in and take a stand.

So why do I hate them? They took it off the air. Monday Nite Football has a song, a theme, many, many fans, and it's only on 16 weeks out of the year. That's all there is to it. I don't know why, and frankly I don't care why. I just know that they ruined my life.

I can put up with all the democrat hacks they have on as 'seriously objective' talk show hosts on Sunday morning. I cannot live without my Monday Nite football. So, "SCREW YOU, ABC!"

Shweeh! I finally got that off my chest. Now if only I could figure out why it took me until after 6:30 pm to get on the computer today...

Posts I've trackbacked to at Linkfest: The Virtuous Republic, Outside the Beltway, Mark My Words, The Random Yak, Adam's Blog, Right Truth, The Bullwinkle Blog, The Amboy Times, Big Dog's Weblog, third world county, DragonLady's World, The World According to Carl, Blue Star Chronicles, Pirate's Cove, Celebrity Smack, The Pink Flamingo, Republican National Convention Blog, High Desert Wanderer, Stageleft, Right Voices, and The Yankee Sailor, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Technorati Technorati. Add this post to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!

Trackbacks to this post (most recent tb listed first):
  • 2. 123beta: Led Zeppelin Show Almost Didn't Happen.
  • 1. Right Truth: It is always important to know what you don't know.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.