Publius Forum

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Repost: Islamofascists murder over 340

I am reposting this article about the murder of over 340 children and adults in a school in Russia, because Time decided to choose Putin as their Man of the Year. Also, because it brought back to me the words to express myself. I have forgotten how to write. I must admit, I have grown weary. I am not so weary, however, that I will EVER give up. Originally written on September 4, 2004.

Islamofascists murder over 340.

I have been struggling with how to write this article and what to say. Obviously, my prayers and thoughts go out to the people directly affected and those indirectly affected. I am so angry and sad. If good reporters are not supposed to feel anything, then I guess I will never be a good reporter. I haven't been able to write until I had to, to keep from...!

Some women (and I suspect men) Muslims took over a school Tuesday, August 31, 2004. They murdered most of the people and children. This was not about negotiating, revenge, liberation, or Putin. This happened because we are in WWIV, and people had better wake up to that fact. Today. Do you remember the bombing in Bali? Well, that isn't America, so I guess that doesn't include us, huh? How about on a train in Spain, Casa Blanca, Russia, Sudan, Kenya, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, England, Australia, Italy, Greece, and on and on? Well, that isn't on American soil, so I guess it doesn't really matter, right? THIS SOUNDS LIKE 1936, '37, '38, '39, '40, AND 41! Don't be so ignorant! It makes me want to cry. I thought we learned that genocide would never happen again, and yet it is happening. You are the ones who want to let it happen. You would have gotten along well with Hitler.

What keeps coming back to me is this: Have you forgotten? We used to have Twin Towers in NYC. We had to repair the Pentagon, and a plane went down in a field in PA because some brave men gave their lives that we might live. Do you really want to spit in their face? Are you that brave? I call you cowards. You don't want to fight because you either blame America or you are a communist. Either way, I would, at this point in time, put you all in a pile and make sure that the next attack happened precisely where you were. Ideally, I pray there is no attack, but you who don't care-really make me mad.

Oh, you have your little sayings: We support the troops but hate the war, No blood for oil, It's the economy stupid. This is Bush' war, etc. Let me answer these for you. You cannot support the troops without supporting the mission. It is impossible. You depress them, and they are dying for you. Is that how you show your appreciation, you selfish childish people!

No blood for oil. Okay. Start walking and turn your heat/air conditioner off. No? Then shut the hell up. We pay for everything we use, unlike some of the parasites that live among us.

So, you believe that the economy is the most important issue? Have you ever heard the expression: "You can't take it with you?" What good is money if you're dead. Tell me! Now! I want to know! Can't find a job? Join the Armed Forces that you support so damn much. What? You are too afraid? Don't worry, not everyone is cut out to be the best.

This is Bush' war? President Bush doesn't live in all these other places, so it couldn't be that. He was only in office 7 months when we were attacked for the third time on our soil. Third, you say? Do you remember Oklahoma City? Yes. Third. Forth if you want to count TWA flight 800. So, are you saying Bush asked for this war? You are a lunatic, and I will leave you to your own demise. Do you think he is going places he shouldn't go? That is a discussion that could be had, except we are already there.

I seem to remember many on the left clamoring about connecting the dots. Well, he did, and Saddam was smack dab in the middle of it all. He (Saddam) paid terrorists. He harbored terrorists. He used chemical weapons against his own people. He had rape rooms, murdered or sent to die over 2 MILLION people. Are those enough dots for you? He was sending people here. Do you remember the first attack on the TWC? Where do you think the passport was from? Where did he go when he left NY? That is correct, Iraq. This is all known and documented. Get off the talking points, and my nerves, and RESEARCH.

I did not mean to go off on people with which I disagree, but you must understand: They declared war against us. It is up to us if we are up to the challenge or if we will rot in hell because we did nothing, as was the case until 1941. I vote to move forward and kick ass.

Please excuse my language. I am angry and I don't have time for all these stupid idiot picketers. I didn't even mean to bring them up, but when I get in front of the "typewriter," I rarely know what will come up! I just hope it is good. Something good has to come out of this senseless murderous week. For every person murdered, we take out a whole city and leave them with a wasteland. I wish I could have a guarantee that only terrorists would be there at the time. I have made friends over in Iraq, and I want none of them harmed. Oh damn. Now what? And this is what the enemy knows.

Yeah, have a good day. Oh, and by the way, you might want to say a prayer for the people in Russia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Sudan, Kenya, Taiwan, Thailand, Italy, Poland, England, Australia, Netherlands, etc. My God, and people don't see this is a world war?

END OF POST

I am still working on the transfers, but it's moving right along. I hope to have it done by New Year's Day. Hope--remember--I said hope! lol. Merry ChristMass.

Posts I've trackbacked to at Linkfest: Mark My Words: Apparently we have a new ethnic minority, Outside the Beltway: John Edwards Love Child Scandal, Faultline USA: Sleeping With The Bombers, Adam's Blog: Post of the Day for December 19, 2007, Celebrity Smack: Linkin’ Around the Christmas Tree, Leaning Straight Up: Penn ST student who wore VT victim costume discovers that choice=consequence, The Amboy Times: So What do you do at Church?, Big Dog's Weblog: Did Students Also Suck up Government Benefits?, Wolf Pangloss: Elfin Che and Open Trackbacks a Week Before Merry Christmas, Conservative Cat: Conservative Cat, OTB Sports: 11 Dallas Cowboys Make Pro-Bowl thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis


Digg! Digg!

6. the so called me: Cell Phone Oopsie = Busted.
5. Faultline USA: Do they know it's Christmas time at all.
4. Big Dogs Weblog: Do Clintons use Charity Donations for Campaigns?
3. Right Voices: Reid On POTUS: "I Hate Him".
2. The Virtuous Republic: Killing the Border Fence.
1. Right Truth: Santa's got a bag full of gifts for his helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.