Publius Forum

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Obama made cream soup out of Clinton in SC

Barack wiped the state of South Carolina with Hillary Clinton. He beat her with over 20 percentage points. He also beat her in almost every category. I LOVE IT! He may be wrong on many of the issues, but what an amazing Democrat. If we have to lose to a Democrat, I'd rather it be him.

Let's face it. We have crap running for president. No, I will not vote for McCain just because the establishment believes he's next in line. Have you ever heard of anything so ridiculous? We are not the Senate! LOL.

I will not vote for Mitt's 'hillarycare', illegal alien policies, abortion forced into the 'hillarycare' on his way out of the door, and homosexual propensities. (Not him, his politics, so calm down.)

I would vote for Rudy. Why? Because I can trust what he says. I know he gets down in the streets and fights mean. I'M FROM NEW YORK. We all do. Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Sudan, NK and China will all be afraid to have him as our president. That should tell you something right there.

He isn't pro-life? No kidding. However he didn't try to re-invent himself by lying to us about it, and he also promised to appoint constitutionally literate judges. That is the most we can do about the abortion issue right now, AND YOU KNOW IT. Sorry for that outburst, but I get tired of having to remind people that should these things.

PS. No, I have not lost my mind or my way. I'm just tired of RINO's running the government we have fought too hard and too long for to watch another RINO give conservatives a bad name. We deserve better than that. I believe if we do lose, Sen. Obama will not try do to us what the Clinton's did. You know, make us out to be evil, or have you forgotten? If we have to be ruled by Democrats, I'd much rather see it done by a true, good Democrat. Not some idiot RINO. They will not get the message if we keep giving them money, voting for them and they keep giving us crap...

Now for the Open Trackback. I suppose I am not doing it right. I am suppose to allow you to choose whether or not you would like share your material here. I'm also not suppose to use the 'ping chooser' at the same time I have an open trackback. I do not understand why, but if those are the rules of etiquite, then so it. Have at it, and have a nice weekend.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Posts I have trackbacked to on my own: Woman Honor Thyself: Super BowL: Gooooooo Giants!, Big Dog's Weblog: What Will Bill Clinton Do Now?

Trackbacks to this post:
1. Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker: New director for National Hurricane Center.
2. Cao's Blog: Barack Obama, Kenya, his cousin Odinga and Islamic jihad.
3. Blue Star Chronicles: Why the Story of Dellon Tyler Ward Matters.
4. Adam's Blog: John McCain: Putting Mexico First? Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.